Studies show that after completing kitchen and home remodeling services, homeowners recover around 70 to 80 per cent of the remodeling cost accrued in their maintenance. Kitchen and home re-facing and remodeling expert services from Top Drawer North provide a wide variety of creative kitchen and home remodeling options that are suitable for your budget. At Top Drawer North, we customize our services to suit your individual needs. We are happy to leverage our years of experience and customize our approach for each customer.
Kitchen Remodeling ServicesThe kitchen is one of the most important rooms in a household. Kitchen remodeling projects give your kitchen a fresh new looks that enhances your mealtime experience. When it comes to choosing the perfect kitchen cabinet for your home, Top Drawer North offers you a wide range of varieties in semi custom, custom cabinets and stock cabinets. Our affordable kitchen cabinets are available in different colors and styles, made from different types of wood. Sometimes customers feel overwhelmed by all the decisions involved in a kitchen remodeling project. In these situations we work closely with the customer on all aspects of the renovation project. Our valued customers are thrilled with the idea where we make some suggestions as a part of our kitchen remodeling services but then take more of a back seat.
- Functional space planning and design
- Material Choices: Counter tops, tile, wood, appliances
- Interior architectural detail design: custom moldings, doors, millwork
Home RemodelingHome Remodeling not only gives your home a facelift but also increases the value of your home. Top Drawer North is a full service design company and we work with our customers to bring together all aspects of the job. Home Remodeling involves many decisions that you may find challenging. As part of Top Drawer North’s home remodeling services, we offer ideas and suggestions for putting together your home remodeling project.
- Kitchen cabinets, media cabinets, vanities, and other millwork details
- Wall finishes (paint, stone or ceramic tile, wall covering)
- Ceiling treatments (tray, cove, coffered, medallions, etc.)
- Custom moldings (base, casings, chair rail, panels, crown) and doors
- Interior Design Consultation
- Project Management
- Space Planning
- Paint and Color Selection
- Fixture Specification
- Accessory Installation
- Contractor Management